When these plans can be accomplished is dependend on how much money that will come from sponsors.
The main sponsor today has been Østfold University College, in Norway.
This amount has not been enough to bring the project up on to a high enough level, to get
an answer on the question: "What is this UFO-phenomena".
The plans are:
- Expand Hessdalen AMS with better and more intruments.
- Develop and run a database, with a web-interface.
- Analyse data and start anesessary activities for finding a solution on the UFO-phenomena.
- Develop small automatic stations, that can be installed on other places with high "UFO-activity".
- Establish connections with other databases with proper information.
- Assist "Norwegian UFO Centre Ltd." with technical and theoretical support